Information We Collect
Information You Provide
You may choose to provide personal information to us in a number of ways, such as when you participate in an offer or promotion, or when you make a purchase on our site or in our stores.
The type of personal information you may provide to us includes:
1. Contact information (such as name, ID number, postal address, email address, and mobile or other phone number)
2. Age and date of birth
4. Username and password
5. Payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, delivery address, and billing address)
6. Contact information for friends or other people you would like us to contact.
7. Information provided to us by social networks or mobile applications when you use one of our social networking or mobile applications (such as your name, profile picture, likes, location, friend list and other information described in the social networking application sign-up page, or your geo-location details when using one of our mobile applications) How We Use The Information We may use the information you provide to:
1. Send you promotional materials or other communications
2. Provide services to you
3. Process your payment card transactions
4. Create and manage your online account 5. Respond to your inquiries
6. Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, contests, sweepstakes, programs, surveys and other offers
7. Operate and communicate with you about our social networking or mobile applications
8. Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; analyzing our products; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions)
9. Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies. We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection. Your Rights and Choices We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we collect from you, such as how we use the information and how we communicate with you.
To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists or submit a request, please contact us as specified below.
• Email Opt-Out You can at any time tell us not to send you marketing communications by contacting us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Withdrawing Consent You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us, or object at any time on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal information. We will apply your preferences going forward. In some circumstances, withdrawing your consent to our use or disclosure of your personal information will mean that you cannot take advantage of some of our products or services.
Reviewing, Updating and Modifying Personal Information You have the ability to review, change and/or correct the personally identifiable information you provide us by logging into your account. You may request that we deactivate your account by emailing us at email@example.com How We Protect Personal Information We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. To the extent any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the sites’ content, any use of the sites, or the privacy practices of the sites.
How To Contact Us