FAA Acceptance Latter
- FAA Acceptance Latter
- ARTC received FAA Acceptance Latter for airplane seat dynamic testing by FAA, USA (Federal Aviation Administration).
MOU with Thailand Automotive Institute (TAI)
- MOU with Thailand Automotive Institute (TAI)
- Automotive Research Testing Center (ARTC) and Thailand Automotive Institute (TAI) signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to extend the two sides' cooperation in the field of Automotive Testing and Industrial Information.
MOU with SMVIC (Shanghai Motor Vehicle Inspection Center)
MOU signed with University of Michigan
- MOU with SMVIC (Shanghai Motor Vehicle Inspection Center)
- ARTC signed a Memorandum of Understanding with SMVIC (Shanghai Motor Vehicle Inspection Center) to enhance cross-strait cooperation in automotive standardization, testing and certification.
- MOU signed with University of Michigan
- ARTC signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Vehicle Dynamic Laboratory at University of Michigan, USA, to enhance the cooperation in Vehicle-to-Vehicle communication and autonomous driving technology testing platform.
MOU with UTAC
EV safety test E/e-mark certification from TÜV SÜD Germany
- MOU with UTAC
- ARTC and UTAC (The Union Technique de l'Automobile du motocycle et du Cycle) signed a cooperation memorandum. Both parties vowed to deliver their best in conducting a harmonized technical effort in the field of electric vehicle testing technologies and standards development to enhance the cooperation between Taiwanese and French.
- EV safety test E/e-mark certification from TÜV SÜD Germany
- ARTC was accredited by TÜV SÜD Germany for the EV safety test E/e-mark certification, which will provide the EV industry with the most convenient and fast channel to certification on the European market.
MOU with UL
- MOU with UL
- ARTC and UL signed a MOU for Electrical Vehicle (EV) testing technology cooperation. Both parties undertook to cooperate on EV's standards and technical testing services to contribute to the development of the Taiwanese industry in the global market.
- Accredited by GM, Ford and Chrysler.
- Electro-Magnetic Compatibility Laboratory was accredited by GM, Ford and Chrysler.
Cooperation with IDIADA
- Cooperation with IDIADA
- Signed a cooperation contract with IDIADA to provide an international certified channel for the industry.
Collaborated with TÜV Rhineland in Germany and AMECA
Collaborated with TÜV NORD
- Collaborated with TÜV Rhineland in Germany and AMECA
- Collaborated with TÜV Rhineland in Germany and AMECA in US to develop certification testing of automotive components for export.
- Collaborated with TÜV NORD
- Collaborated with TÜV NORD in Germany for testing certification of motorcycle products.