- Project：DOIT Program
- Category：Other categories technology
- Technique Features：
The hydrogen energy system safety and efficiency verification technology has established by normalized testing procedure, the maximum hydrogen production system verification capacity is 150 Nm3/hr. This is the only validation capacity based on ISO 16110 in Taiwan. The test items include hydrogen quality (H2 Conc.>5N ), overall energy efficiency, exhaust gas emissions(include CO, NOx, SOx, CH4), noise diagnosis (max. <65 dB(A)), operation pressure (max. pressure <50 kg/cm2), and H2 leakage.
1. Hydrogen production system maximum capability:150 Nm3/hr
2. Maximum pressure test capability 50 kg/cm2
3. Emission gas analysis includes O2/CO/CO2/NO/NO2/SO2/HC/H2S/H2
4. Power quality analyzer capability: Voltage range: 15~1500 VAC, Current range: 4~200 A
5. Gas chromatograph: according to ISO 14687:2019
Safety and performance validation of Reforming/electrolyze H2 production system and its components; H2 storage/application industries (ex. Chemical industries, semiconductor and power industries )
Through the safety and performance validation technology of hydrogen production system could ensure the reliability of products, and then improve its quality and helpful for domestic and international promotion.