- Project：DOIT Program
- Category：Chassis steering technology
- Technique Features：
The object of the present invention is to provide the simplest method for electrified air brake system. It introduces a direct brake control (with a motor-driven) instead of the conventional indirect brake control (with high-pressure-air-driven). There is also a reset method if the driven -motor and the controller fails and the original air-brake function of the relay valve remains. This technology is suitable for large vehicles (such as: M3, N2, N3, mostly in more than 10 tons of vehicles) which directly replaces the original relay valve with the electric relay valve and connect the required electrical signal sensors.
1. Input voltage: 24V
2. Operating temperature: -40 ~ 125 ℃
3. Pneumatic system: The mechanism can be used in 12kg/cm2 system
4. Module output: up to 6 kgf
5. Analog control signal input: 0 ~ 5V
6. Drive communication interface: CAN BUS
7. Air pressure control mode, electric control mode (AEB and proportional adjustment)
8. The system actuated time: regulatory compliance <0.6sec
It is suitable for large vehicles (such as: M3, N2, N3, mostly in more than 10 tons of vehicles)
The electric control relay valve provides the electric control interface and the failure corresponding mechanism. The valve could provide the brake control in three driven modes: high pressure air, the electric motor and the air-electric coexistence.. Secondly, the electric relay provides precious wheel brake force control which could be adopted for AEBS and ARB which helps the Taiwanese manufacturers entering the electronic brake (EBS) and the Emergency Brake Assist System (AEBS) market in a short period of time. In general, this technology has highly commercial potential.