Battery Management System (BMS) is one of key technologies for EV development, primarily responsible for monitoring and management of the battery modules in vehicle and provide warning and protection function, and thus extend battery life. The system include the battery status monitoring, energy balance, safety protection, leakage detection and alerts (such as over charge, over discharge, over temperature, etc.), communication and diagnosis by CAN bus.
▪ Battery status monitoring
▪ Battery safety protection and alerts
▪ Active / Passive energy balance design
▪ Leakage detection
▪ Warning function：voltage, temperature, leakage
▪ Balance Spec.：Active / Passive energy balance(150mA~500mA up)
▪ Communication spec.：CAN 2.0A, 500Kbps