The parking assistance system can calculate the reversing trajectory by using the signal from the steering angle sensor in real time. For back-in parking and parallel parking applications, this system provides a series of parking guidance lines and assists the driver to determine the initial rotation angle of the steering wheel as well as the returning point. The system will make the parking maneuver easier and safer.
▪ Vehicle trajectory algorithm
▪ Image synthetic processing
▪ Embedded hardware design
▪ Required minimum parking space for parallel parking is 1.4 times length of vehicle.
▪ The error between parking guidance lines and real trajectory below 10cm.
▪ Parking mode：parallel parking; back-in parking