ARTC established the first multi-function EV (Electric Vehicle) charging station of Taiwan. This charging station has several mainstream charger interfaces of the world, including Taiwan standard, IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) standard , American SAE standard, China GB, and Japan CHAdeMO etc. It also has household socket (110V) for electric scooter charging, and has circuit Breaker ( 220 VAC /380 VAC three-phase , rated current 120A ) for self-contained charger . The charging station provides a both safe and convenient charging environment for EVs that testing in ARTC.
ARTC EV charging station with an intelligent back office for operation management. The charger is activated by a RFID card, and the back office can record all the charging information automatically (duration, power, current, voltage…etc.). Outside the charging station, the user can by way of Ethernet to obtain the real-time charging information. If un-expected charging event occurs, the back office will send the notice message to both user and station administrator. While the charging is finished, the back office also will send a message to the user.
The ARTC charging station includes mainstream charger interfaces:
- (1)Taiwan CNS (Chinese National Standards) - AC type 2A interface. The output voltage is 220 VAC, maximum output current is 32A.
- (2) Taiwan CNS (Chinese National Standards) - AC type 2B interface. The output voltage is 220 VAC , maximum output current is 80A interface.
- (3)SAE J1772 – AC interface. The output voltage is 220 VAC, maximum output current is 30A.
- (4)China GB/T 20234.2-2015– AC interface. The output voltage is 220 VAC, maximum output current is 30A.
- (5)IEC 62196-2 Type 2– AC interface. The output voltage is 220 VAC, maximum output current is 16A.
- (6)Japan CHAdeMO – DC interface. The output voltage is 50~500V, maximum output current is 125A.
- (7)China GB/T 20234.3-2015 – DC interface. The output voltage is 300~750V, maximum output current is 200A.
Charging Management System:
- (1)Real-time monitoring
- (2)electric vehicle charging data analysis