Fatigue and Durability Lab, was established in 1996, dedicated to structural strength test, durability test by using server hydraulic actuators. This Laboratory has a broad capability for strength and durability test of automotive components and full vehicles, and with this years of sufficient experiences have had on full or component level durability test. The Laboratory can provide services for manufacturers on product verification and design change modifications.
- INSTRON 8502 Fatigue test machine
Max. stroke:+/- 75mm
- INSTRON 4505 Material test machine
- Server hydraulic actuators
Max. load: 150kN 1 pieces, 100kN 2 pieces, 50kN 11 pieces, 35kN 2 pieces,15kN 2 pieces.
Frequency :Below 100 Hz
- Mirror impact test machinc/bending test machine
- Road simulator
Controller Channel: 4 Channels
Simulation software: RS SpiDar
- Fatigue durability test machice of vehicle structure
Controller：MTS Flextest 100
Controller Software：MTS MPT and AeroPro
Controller Channel：10 channels
Data Acquisition Channel: 144 Channels
- Temp. / Hum. / Durability Combine Chamber
Temp. / Hum. / Durability Combine Chamber
Temperature Range：-40℃ ~ 150 ℃
Humidity Range：20％RH ~ 90％ RH
▪ Tensil test of metal specimen.
▪ Strength test of steeling whee, automotive bumper, coupling devices, luggage racks for small vehicles and door latches and retention component.
▪ Impact test of plastic fuel tank and rear mirror.
▪ Automotive tachograph test.
▪ Vibration test of brake caliper, booster and seat.
▪ Durability test of control arm, cross-member(subframe), exhaust pipe, seat frame.
▪ Performance and durability test of suspension spring(ciol spring, leaf spring, airspring), shock absorber and rubber bush.
▪ Endurance test of switch and Connector engagement/disengagement force test.
▪ Strength test of motorcycle passger hand-holds, Stability and durability test of motorcycle stand.
▪ Roll-over Protective Structure(ROPS) strength test of light quadri-mobile
▪ Road simulation test of full vehicle(Passenger car, ATV, Buggy and Motorcycle etc.).
▪ Static and durability test of Aircraft Seat.
▪ Statics and durability test of airplane wing component, wind turbine blades.
▪ Statics test of railway vehicle body structure and rail Fastener.
▪ TAF(ISO 17025)
▪ MOTC-Vehicle Safety Testing Directions-10, 13, 14,16,17,18,27,51
▪ ECE R46, CNS 13762, CNS 2111
▪ OEMs' Specifications:GM、Ford、Chrysler, MITSUBISHI, TOYOTA, NISSAN, HAITEC etc.
▪ Environmental Testing Lab.
▪ CAE Center
▪ Automotive Noise Testing Lab.
▪ Vehicle Performance Testing Lab.
▪ 6 DOF Multi-axial simulation table (MAST)
Wei-Lung Chang(ext.2332) email@example.com