Started on July 2002, Proving Ground facilities are available on a 24/7 basis to assist manufacturers at every crucial step in the process of developing vehicles and for any specified system critical to a client. We can carry out subjective testing and assessment of handling, suspension and braking systems, including total vehicle durability and quality. In addition, for developing the domestic automotive and electrical industry, we could also provide customization assessment service, such as for the testing of Tire-Pressure-Monitoring-System(TPMS), or for the airbag misuse testing, etc.
- Data logger/Recoder
Record Frequency: 2,000 Hz
Analog Signal : ±10V
Digital Signal : 100kHz
CAN-Bus Channel : 2.0B
- GPS speed sensor
Speed Range: 0.1~1600km/h
Update rate: 100 Hz
Accuracy: 0.1 Km/h
- Wheel Speed sensor
Permissible Maximum rotational speed: 12,000 rpm
Output: 1,000 pulses/rev
- Steering force/ Angle transducer
Rated: 0~100 N‧m
Rated output: ±3 turns、±6 turns
Range: Roll ± 180°, Pitch ± 90°
Scale Factor Accuracy: < 1%
Output: Roll, Pitch, Yaw ± 100 (°/sec)
- Brake Force Measure
Range: 500、1,500、1,000N、±50、±200 kN
- Acceleration meter
Sensitivity: 0.5 mV/g
- Pressure meter
Range: 100、300 psi，10 bar
- ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) test equipment
1.Steering control Rated torque: 60 N-m
Rated angle velocity: 1,500 deg/s
Angle resolution: 0.00075 deg)
2.Accelerate pedal control device
Max. throttle force: 200 N
Max. throttle velocity: 750 mm/s (No load)
Max. throttle stroke: 125 mm)
3.Braking pedal control device Max. brake force): 550 N
Max. brake velocity): 1,200 mm/s (No load)
Max. brake stroke): 174 mm)
4.RTK DGPS:Real Time Kinematic Differential Global
Sampling rate: 100/250 kHz
Max. application velocity: 1,850 km/h)
5.Soft target: EVT( Euro-NCAP Vehicle Target
According to the Euro-NCAP AEB test protocol
Real-vehicle reflective characteristic
Max. towing velocity: 80 km/h
6.Euro-NCAP Adult Pedestrian Target : EPTa & Euro-NCAP Child Pedestrian Target : EPTc
Euro-NCAP AEB VRU(According to the Euro-NCAP AEB VRU test protocol)
Real-human reflective characteristic
Max. towing velocity): 10 km/h
▪ Vehicle Power performance, braking, handing safety, ride and drivability, as well as durability and failure-mode analysis testing that including electric one.
▪ Vehicle subject assessment, testing preparation, and related analysis technology.
▪ Vehicle Safety Testing of Speedometer、Dynamic Braking、Anti-lock braking system (ABS) 、 Tire Pressure Monitoring System etc. declared by the Ministry of Transportations and Communications (MOTC)
Certification & Accreditation
▪ MOTC (R.O.C)
▪ TÜV SÜD
▪ Vehicle Safety Testing Direction No.220、221、422、423、424、431、432、470、680、700、720、760、840、850 etc. declared by the Ministry of Transportations and Communications(MOTC) .
▪ Braking: CNS D3015, D3030, D3114, D3198
UNECE R13H, R13, R78
SAE J843, J299 / GTR No.3
▪ ABS: CNS D2201 / UNECE R13H, R13, R78 / GTR No.3
▪ Acceleration: CNS D1074-4, D3016, D3031, D3027-3
▪ Coast down: CNS D3017 / UNECE R83
▪ Climbing: CNS D1074-5, D3019, D3034, D3027-1
▪ Steering: CNS D3119, D3120 / UNECE R79
▪ Handling: CNS D3131 / ISO 3888, 4138
▪ Ride: ISO 2631-1
▪ Maximum Speed: CNS D3018, D3039 / ISO 7117
▪ Speedometer Calibration: UNECE R39
▪ Other standards or Custom test procedures.
▪ Environmental Testing Lab.
▪ Fatigue and Durability Lab.
▪ CAE Center.
▪ Crash Testing Lab.
▪ To construct the technology platforms of the vehicle performance evaluation and verification for: the green energy/electric vehicles.
▪ ADAS(Advanced Driver Assistance System) research and validate test.